Friday, December 25, 2009

There is something that I really want to do

I couldn't do it this time as well, still Ill not stop trying. It seems like this is gonna be a lot difficult than I thought would be. There ain't gonna be no rain to help me this time, neither would there be any of them. Once, there were people, unlike any people of today. I wish I could travel in time and find out how they were real good friends and how they could do the things which no one would do today. There was a man, not long ago, who who used to lie, just like me. But sometimes, there isn't much of a choice, and the only option left, is to do what they really want. And I would go there, someday, bucket list, maybe. Yea, before you call me, Ill surely do what I really wanna do, and I don't know what it is, yet. I learn something new everyday, though. Still I am not even close to what I dream of being. Its going to be ugly, for me, and I know it, I just know it...

No comments:

Post a Comment