Thursday, December 17, 2009

My first Post

This is my first post and I don't know what to write. Well, until now at least. I listen to music all day, and I want more, and more of it, till I am unable to digest it, and explode, lol. That's strange, I heard that in a song, or somewhere, which I don't remember, and it doesn't fit here, but oddly enough, that's the truth.
Music, though some may argue, is different for different types of people. It is said that people don't select music, music selects them. And bands like floyd, the beatles, GnR, nirvana (R.I.P. Kurt), and hundreds of others, make me get on track whenever I am low, when I am at those points of my life where I don't feel like I have any reason to be here. Sounds insane, but true for me.
There was this point in my life not too long ago when I was wondering what new to do in life, and that's when I decided to learn to play a guitar, though I can only play happy birthday on it. But I don't mind and I don't care, ill break my fingers playing and shout trying to sing till the end of time even if I find out when it has ceased to exist, that I was not good enough. On off rant, but yeah, that's me.
Cheers. Gotta turn up the volume now!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment